- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Dividend for Series C Preferred Stock
- Two Synovus Leaders Included in Georgia Trend’s 2015 “40 Under 40”
- Synovus Bank Joins Statewide Celebration of Early Learning
- Synovus to Announce Third Quarter 2015 Results on October 20, 2015
- Synovus Chief Strategy Officer Liz Dukes named one of American Banker’s 25 Women to Watch for 2015
- Synovus Announces 2015 Jack Parker Scholarships
- Synovus Announces Earnings for 2Q 2015
- American Banker/Reputation Institute Names Synovus One of America's Most Reputable Banks
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
|Dunlevie Named To Atlanta Estate Planning Council Board of Directors|
May 15, 2013, Columbus, GA – Synovus (NYSE: SNV), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company, recently announced that Katherine Dunlevie, Vice President, Senior Relationship Manager for Synovus Family Asset Management (FAM), was elected to serve on the Atlanta Estate Planning Council (AEPC) Board of Directors.
“Katherine’s election to this group is recognition of her reputation as an expert in the field of estate planning, and her commitment to providing exceptional service to our clients,” said Bart Singleton, Executive Vice President, Synovus Financial Management Services. “We are proud to have her representing our company on this prestigious board, and I am certain the board will benefit from her experience and leadership.”
Dunlevie began her career with Synovus in 2002 as a Management Associate, and later worked as a Banking Officer for Columbus Bank and Trust, a division of Synovus Bank. She is a graduate of the University of North Carolina. Dunlevie is also a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®), a Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®), and a Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA).
The AEPC is a member of the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC), an organization of professional estate planners and affiliated estate planning councils focused on establishing and monitoring the highest professional and educational standards. NAEPC fosters public awareness of the quality services rendered by professionals who meet these standards. NAEPC builds a team approach involving cross-professional disciplines to better serve the public’s need for estate planning.