- News Releases
- Synovus Receives 19 Greenwich Excellence Awards
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Common Stock
- Gowen Named Chief Information Security Officer
- Synovus Presents Chairman's Awards
- Synovus Presents Circle of Excellence Sales Awards
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Ranked Among Nation’s Top Financial Institutions For Small Business Loans
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
- Synovus Reports Earnings for the Second Quarter of 2014
- Synovus Financial Corp. Announces One-for-Seven Reverse Stock Split
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Series C Preferred Stock
|Dunlevie Named To Atlanta Estate Planning Council Board of Directors|
May 15, 2013, Columbus, GA – Synovus (NYSE: SNV), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company, recently announced that Katherine Dunlevie, Vice President, Senior Relationship Manager for Synovus Family Asset Management (FAM), was elected to serve on the Atlanta Estate Planning Council (AEPC) Board of Directors.
“Katherine’s election to this group is recognition of her reputation as an expert in the field of estate planning, and her commitment to providing exceptional service to our clients,” said Bart Singleton, Executive Vice President, Synovus Financial Management Services. “We are proud to have her representing our company on this prestigious board, and I am certain the board will benefit from her experience and leadership.”
Dunlevie began her career with Synovus in 2002 as a Management Associate, and later worked as a Banking Officer for Columbus Bank and Trust, a division of Synovus Bank. She is a graduate of the University of North Carolina. Dunlevie is also a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®), a Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®), and a Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA).
The AEPC is a member of the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC), an organization of professional estate planners and affiliated estate planning councils focused on establishing and monitoring the highest professional and educational standards. NAEPC fosters public awareness of the quality services rendered by professionals who meet these standards. NAEPC builds a team approach involving cross-professional disciplines to better serve the public’s need for estate planning.