- News Releases
- Synovus Announces 2015 Jack Parker Scholarships
- Synovus Announces Earnings for 2Q 2015
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus' Series C Preferred Stock
- American Banker/Reputation Institute Names Synovus One of America's Most Reputable Banks
- The Bank of Nashville Opens in Gulch Crossing
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
|The Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia Honor Members of Synovus Mortgage Team|
April 23, 2013, Columbus, GA – The Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia (MBAG) recently honored eight members of the Synovus Mortgage team with its annual Gold Awards. The awards recognize mortgage loan officers who demonstrate excellence in mortgage banking via production volume, continuing education, and professional ethics.
Ashley Valentini (Columbus) received the Diamond Award for production volume of more than $50 million in 2012. Maggie McMullen (Buckhead) was honored with the Platinum Award for production volume between $25 million and $49.9 million. Doug Baker (Alpharetta), Haley Carpenter (Columbus), Bonnie Claridy (Columbus), Joe Green(Roswell), Kevin LeRoy (Columbus), and Doug Quarterman (Buckhead) received Gold Awards for production volume between $10 and $24.9 million.
“I am proud of the members of our team who were recognized as some of the best in the state of Georgia,” said Mike Padalino, Chief Executive Officer of Synovus Mortgage. “They represent the commitment of our entire team to provide exceptional service and to maintain high standards of professionalism.”
About Synovus Mortgage Corp.