- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Changes to Board of Directors
- Synovus Announces REACH Awards
- Synovus Presents Annual Awards
- Synovus Receives 20 Customer Service Excellence Awards in Middle and Small Business Banking
- Kamensky Named Synovus Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- Synovus Reports Earnings for Fourth Quarter of 2013
- Dunlevie Named Managing Director of Synovus Family Asset Management
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend
|The Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia Honor Members of Synovus Mortgage Team|
April 23, 2013, Columbus, GA – The Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia (MBAG) recently honored eight members of the Synovus Mortgage team with its annual Gold Awards. The awards recognize mortgage loan officers who demonstrate excellence in mortgage banking via production volume, continuing education, and professional ethics.
Ashley Valentini (Columbus) received the Diamond Award for production volume of more than $50 million in 2012. Maggie McMullen (Buckhead) was honored with the Platinum Award for production volume between $25 million and $49.9 million. Doug Baker (Alpharetta), Haley Carpenter (Columbus), Bonnie Claridy (Columbus), Joe Green(Roswell), Kevin LeRoy (Columbus), and Doug Quarterman (Buckhead) received Gold Awards for production volume between $10 and $24.9 million.
“I am proud of the members of our team who were recognized as some of the best in the state of Georgia,” said Mike Padalino, Chief Executive Officer of Synovus Mortgage. “They represent the commitment of our entire team to provide exceptional service and to maintain high standards of professionalism.”
About Synovus Mortgage Corp.