- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Changes to Board of Directors
- Synovus Announces REACH Awards
- Synovus Presents Annual Awards
- Synovus Receives 20 Customer Service Excellence Awards in Middle and Small Business Banking
- Kamensky Named Synovus Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- Synovus Reports Earnings for Fourth Quarter of 2013
- Dunlevie Named Managing Director of Synovus Family Asset Management
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend
|Synovus Announces REACH Awards|
April 11, 2013, Columbus, GA – Synovus (NYSE: SNV), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company, recently announced the recipients of its REACH Awards. REACH, which is Synovus’ community outreach program, stands for Recognizing and Encouraging an Atmosphere of Community and of Hope. The REACH Awards honor the volunteer efforts of individuals who participate in hands-on efforts that make a significant difference in the communities where they live and work.
The Synovus REACH Volunteers of the Year are Alice Womack, Private Client Relationship Manager at Synovus’ First Commercial Bank in Birmingham, Alabama, and Lewis Cline, Community Executive with Bank of North Georgia in Atlanta.
“The team members receiving these awards demonstrate a selfless approach to helping others and advancing worthy causes in their communities,” said Kessel Stelling, Chairman and CEO of Synovus. “Alice and Lewis, like so many of our team members, go above and beyond in the way they give of themselves both in their everyday roles serving customers and supporting fellow team members, as well as in the extra time they donate to volunteer efforts. We are grateful for their gifts and talents and their willingness to share those so freely with others.”
During 2012, Synovus team members across the Southeast participated in more than 945 projects and contributed more than 16,000 hours of volunteer time.