- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Announces Early Results for Tender Offer and Increase in Maximum Tender Amount
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Dividend for Series C Preferred Stock
- Synovus Announces Offer to Purchase up to $100 Million Aggregate Principal
- Synovus to Announce Fourth Quarter 2015 Results on January 19, 2016
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus' Common Stock
- Synovus Announces Pricing of $250 Million Subordinated Notes Offering
- Synovus Announces Subordinated Notes Offering
- Synovus Appoints Santosh Kokate as Chief Technology Officer and Amyn Tajani as Chief Digital Officer
- Synovus Family Asset Management Named One of Bloomberg Markets Magazine’s
- Synovus to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Banking and Financial Services Conference
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2015
- Synovus Announces 2015 Jack Parker Scholarships
- Synovus Announces Earnings for 2Q 2015
|Synovus Receives 21 Customer Service Excellence Awards|
17 at National Level, Four Regional
January 30, 2013, Columbus, GA – Just one week after announcing 2012 net income of $775 million, Synovus has received 17 national awards from Greenwich Associates for excellence in Middle Market and Small Business banking. Among 750 banks evaluated nationwide, only 39 received national excellence awards for Middle Market banking, and only 42 for Small Business banking. Synovus received four regional awards as well.
“These awards are a testimony to the excellent service our team members provide customers day-in and day-out,” said Synovus Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Kessel D. Stelling. “We want to thank our customers for their continued trust and confidence in us, and we know we must continue every day to earn the right to be their bankers and financial advisors.”
In the Middle Market banking segment of the Greenwich Excellence Awards, Synovus was a national winner in these categories: overall satisfaction, likelihood to recommend, and relationship manager performance. The Synovus Treasury Management team was recognized for overall satisfaction, customer service, and product capabilities. In addition to the six national awards, Synovus was honored with two Middle Market banking South Regional awards for overall client satisfaction and Treasury Management overall satisfaction.
In the Small Business banking category, Synovus received national awards for overall satisfaction, likelihood to recommend, relationship manager performance, credit policy, financial stability, branch satisfaction, and personal banking satisfaction. In Treasury Management, Synovus was awarded for overall satisfaction, accuracy of operations, customer service and product capabilities. In the South Regional segment, Synovus was recognized for overall client satisfaction as well as Treasury Management overall satisfaction.
In compiling these rankings, Greenwich Associates interviewed more than 14,000 middle-market firms with sales of $10-$500 million, and 17,500 small businesses with sales of $1-$10 million across the country.
Based in Stamford, CT, Greenwich Associates is a financial services consulting and research firm with additional offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, and Toronto. The Excellence Awards are presented annually to recognize financial institutions that provide superior quality of products and services, according to their clients.
Synovus is a financial services company with approximately $27 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus’ divisions provide commercial and retail banking, investment, and mortgage services to customers through 29 locally branded divisions, 280 offices, and more than 400 ATMS in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee. Equal Housing Lender