- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the First Quarter
- Brown Named CEO of Tallahassee State Bank
- Kamensky Named to Operation HOPE Southeastern Board of Directors
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Ranked Among Nation’s Top Financial Institutions For Small Business Loans
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
- Synovus Reports Earnings for the Second Quarter of 2014
|Synovus to Present at the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference|
|August 25, 2014, COLUMBUS, GA – Synovus Financial Corp. (NYSE:SNV) Chairman and CEO Kessel Stelling will present at the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference in New York on September 8, 2014 at 1:15 pm, ET.
Shareholders and other interested parties may listen to this presentation via a live audio webcast by going to www.synovus.com/webcasts. You may download RealPlayer or Windows Media Player prior to accessing the presentation. The webcast will be archived for 90 days.
Synovus Financial Corp. is a financial services company based in Columbus, Georgia with approximately $27 billion in assets. Synovus provides commercial and retail banking, investment, and mortgage services to customers through 28 locally-branded divisions, 271 branches, and 355 ATMs in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee. See Synovus on the web at synovus.com.