- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the First Quarter
- Brown Named CEO of Tallahassee State Bank
- Kamensky Named to Operation HOPE Southeastern Board of Directors
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Ranked Among Nation’s Top Financial Institutions For Small Business Loans
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
- Synovus Reports Earnings for the Second Quarter of 2014
|Synovus Announces Stock Dividend for Series C Preferred Stock|
July 1, 2014, COLUMBUS, GA – Synovus Financial Corp. (NYSE – “SNV”), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $0.49218750 per share on the company’s Series C Preferred Stock, effective today. The dividend will be payable on August 1, 2014 to shareholders of record as of July 15, 2014.
Synovus is a financial services company based in Columbus, Georgia with approximately $26 billion in assets. Synovus provides commercial and retail banking, investment, and mortgage services to customers through 28 locally branded divisions, 274 branches, and 358 ATMs in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee. See Synovus on the web at synovus.com.