- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Changes to Board of Directors
- Synovus Announces REACH Awards
- Synovus Presents Annual Awards
- Synovus Receives 20 Customer Service Excellence Awards in Middle and Small Business Banking
- Kamensky Named Synovus Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- Synovus Reports Earnings for Fourth Quarter of 2013
- Dunlevie Named Managing Director of Synovus Family Asset Management
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend
|Synovus Announces REACH Awards - Synovus’ community outreach program|
February 6, 2014, COLUMBUS, GA – Synovus (NYSE: SNV), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company, recently announced the recipients of its REACH Awards. REACH, which is Synovus’ community outreach program, stands for Recognizing and Encouraging an Atmosphere of Community and of Hope. The REACH Awards honor the volunteer efforts of individuals and teams who participate in hands-on efforts that make a significant difference in the communities where they live and work.
The Synovus REACH Volunteer Teams of the year are First Commercial Bank of Huntsville and the Synovus Northwest Georgia Division team made up of Citizens First Bank (Rome), Georgia Bank and Trust (Calhoun and Carterville), and Cohutta Banking Company (Chatsworth).
During 2013, Synovus team members across the Southeast participated in more than 1,800 projects and contributed more than 16,000 hours of volunteer time.
Synovus is a financial services company based in Columbus, Georgia with approximately $26 billion in assets. Synovus’ divisions provide commercial and retail banking, investment, and mortgage services to customers through 28 locally branded divisions, 261 offices, and 363 ATMs in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee. See Synovus on the web at www.synovus.com, on twitter @synovusbank, and LinkedIn. Equal Housing Lender .