- News Releases
- Synovus to Announce Second Quarter 2015 Results on July 21, 2015
- American Banker/Reputation Institute Names Synovus One of America's Most Reputable Banks
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Common Stock
- The Bank of Nashville Opens in Gulch Crossing
- Kamensky Named to Operation HOPE Southeastern Board of Directors
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
- Synovus Reports Earnings for the Second Quarter of 2014
|Feb. 26th, 10:25 a.m. ET, Synovus to Present at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Boston Bank Conference|
Columbus, GA, February 19, 2014 (NYSE: SNV) – Synovus Chairman and CEO, Kessel D. Stelling, will present at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Boston Bank Conference in Boston on February 26, 2014 at 10:25 a.m. ET.
Shareholders and other interested parties can access the live Internet broadcast at www.synovus.com/webcasts by clicking on the “Live Webcast” icon. RealPlayer or Windows Media Player can be downloaded prior to accessing the actual call or the replay. The replay will be archived for 90 days.
Synovus is a financial services company based in Columbus, Georgia with approximately $26 billion in assets. Synovus’ divisions provide commercial and retail banking, investment, and mortgage services to customers through 28 locally branded divisions, 261 offices, and 363 ATMs in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee. See Synovus on twitter @synovusbank, and LinkedIn. Equal Housing Lender .