- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Series C Preferred Stock
- Synovus to Announce First Quarter 2014 Results
- Synovus Announces Changes to Board of Directors
- Synovus Announces REACH Awards
- Kamensky Named Synovus Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- Synovus Reports Earnings for Fourth Quarter of 2013
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend
|Feb. 26th, 10:25 a.m. ET, Synovus to Present at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Boston Bank Conference|
Columbus, GA, February 19, 2014 (NYSE: SNV) – Synovus Chairman and CEO, Kessel D. Stelling, will present at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Boston Bank Conference in Boston on February 26, 2014 at 10:25 a.m. ET.
Shareholders and other interested parties can access the live Internet broadcast at www.synovus.com/webcasts by clicking on the “Live Webcast” icon. RealPlayer or Windows Media Player can be downloaded prior to accessing the actual call or the replay. The replay will be archived for 90 days.
Synovus is a financial services company based in Columbus, Georgia with approximately $26 billion in assets. Synovus’ divisions provide commercial and retail banking, investment, and mortgage services to customers through 28 locally branded divisions, 261 offices, and 363 ATMs in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee. See Synovus on twitter @synovusbank, and LinkedIn. Equal Housing Lender .