- News Releases
- Synovus Receives 19 Greenwich Excellence Awards
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Common Stock
- Gowen Named Chief Information Security Officer
- Synovus Presents Chairman's Awards
- Synovus Presents Circle of Excellence Sales Awards
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Ranked Among Nation’s Top Financial Institutions For Small Business Loans
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
- Synovus Reports Earnings for the Second Quarter of 2014
- Synovus Financial Corp. Announces One-for-Seven Reverse Stock Split
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Series C Preferred Stock
|Synovus Receives 20 Customer Service Excellence Awards in Middle and Small Business Banking|
16 at National Level, Four Regional
January 30, 2014, COLUMBUS, GA – Synovus, the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company, has received 16 national awards from Greenwich Associates for excellence in Middle Market and Small Business banking. Among 750 banks evaluated nationwide, only 34 received national excellence awards for Middle Market banking, and only 43 for Small Business banking. Synovus was number one with 13 total awards in the Small Business category and tied for third in total number of awards across all segments and categories.
“We are honored again to be recognized with some of the best in our industry for the way we serve our customers,” said Kessel Stelling, Synovus Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “These awards reflect our commitment to exceed the expectations of our small business and middle market customers. We appreciate their trust and loyalty to our company.”
In Middle Market banking, Synovus was recognized nationally in the following categories:
In the Small Business banking category, Synovus received national awards in the following categories:
Synovus was also honored with four South Regional awards, including two in Middle Market for overall satisfaction and Treasury Management overall satisfaction, and two in Small Business for overall satisfaction and overall satisfaction in Treasury Management.
In compiling these rankings, Greenwich Associates interviewed nearly 14,000 middle-market firms with sales of $10-$500 million, and more than 17,000 small businesses with sales of $1-$10 million across the country.
Based in Stamford, CT, Greenwich Associates is a financial services consulting and research firm with additional offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, and Toronto. The Greenwich Excellence Awards are presented annually to recognize financial institutions that provide superior quality of products and services, according to their clients.
Synovus is a financial services company based in Columbus, Georgia with approximately $26 billion in assets. Synovus’ divisions provide commercial and retail banking, investment, and mortgage services to customers through 28 locally branded divisions, 261 offices, and 363 ATMs in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee. See Synovus on twitter @synovusbank, and LinkedIn. Equal Housing Lender .