- News Releases
- Synovus Receives 19 Greenwich Excellence Awards
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Common Stock
- Gowen Named Chief Information Security Officer
- Synovus Presents Chairman's Awards
- Synovus Presents Circle of Excellence Sales Awards
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Ranked Among Nation’s Top Financial Institutions For Small Business Loans
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
- Synovus Reports Earnings for the Second Quarter of 2014
- Synovus Financial Corp. Announces One-for-Seven Reverse Stock Split
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Series C Preferred Stock
|Dunlevie Named Managing Director of Synovus Family Asset Management|
January 3, 2014, COLUMBUS, GA – Synovus (NYSE: SNV), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company, named Katherine Dunlevie as Managing Director of Synovus Family Asset Management (FAM), effective immediately.
“Katherine is an expert in the field of estate planning, and is committed to providing exceptional service to our clients,” said Bart Singleton, Executive Vice President, Synovus Financial Management Services. “I am confident she will make an immediate positive impact as she leads our already strong and highly skilled FAM team.”
Dunlevie joined FAM in 2004 after two years in banking with Columbus Bank and Trust, a division of Synovus Bank. She graduated with highest distinction from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where she was a member of Phi Beta Kappa. Dunlevie is also an honors graduate of Cannon Trust School and Cannon Graduate Trust School. She holds the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (CFP®), Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA), and Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®) designations. In 2013, Dunlevie was elected to serve on the Atlanta Estate Planning Council (AEPC) Board of Directors. She also serves the Columbus community on the Celebrity Classic Tennis Committee, which raises money for the John B. Amos Cancer Center, and the Synovus Jack Parker Scholarship Board of Directors. Dunlevie previously served on the Local Advisory Boards of Teen Challenge and Young Life, and as a Loaned Executive for the United Way of the Chattahoochee Valley.
Synovus Family Asset Management is a division of Synovus Trust Company, N.A., and provides a comprehensive spectrum of financial services including trust, tax and financial planning, estate settlement, and developing strategies for managing investment goals for multigenerational families. Synovus Family Asset Management was named to the Bloomberg List of “Top 50 Family Offices,” in 2012 and 2013.
Synovus is a financial services company based in Columbus, Georgia with approximately $26 billion in assets. Synovus’ divisions provide commercial and retail banking, investment, and mortgage services to customers through 29 locally branded divisions, 280 offices, and 375 ATMs in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee. See Synovus Bank on twitter @synovusbank, and LinkedIn. Equal Housing Lender .