- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Changes to Board of Directors
- Synovus Announces REACH Awards
- Synovus Presents Annual Awards
- Synovus Receives 20 Customer Service Excellence Awards in Middle and Small Business Banking
- Kamensky Named Synovus Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- Synovus Reports Earnings for Fourth Quarter of 2013
- Dunlevie Named Managing Director of Synovus Family Asset Management
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend
|Synovus to Announce Fourth Quarter 2013 Results on January 21, 2014|
Columbus, GA, December 30, 2013 - Synovus Financial Corp. (NYSE: “SNV”) today announced its plan to release fourth quarter 2013 results on Tuesday, January 21, 2014. The conference call to discuss these results will be held at 8:30 a.m. ET the same day.
Shareholders and other interested persons may listen to this conference call via simultaneous Internet broadcast. For a link to the webcast, go to www.synovus.com/webcasts. You may download RealPlayer or Windows Media Player (free download available) prior to accessing the actual call or the replay. The replay will be archived for 12 months and will be available 30-45 minutes after the call.
Synovus is a financial services company with approximately $26 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus’ divisions provide commercial and retail banking, investment, and mortgage services to customers through 29 locally branded divisions, 280 offices, and 375 ATMs in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee. See Synovus Bank on twitter @synovusbank, and LinkedIn. Equal Housing Lender .