- News Releases
- Synovus Announces 2015 Jack Parker Scholarships
- Synovus Announces Earnings for 2Q 2015
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus' Series C Preferred Stock
- American Banker/Reputation Institute Names Synovus One of America's Most Reputable Banks
- The Bank of Nashville Opens in Gulch Crossing
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
|Synovus to Announce Third Quarter 2013 Results on October 22, 2013|
Columbus, GA, October 2, 2013 - Synovus Financial Corp. (NYSE: “SNV”) today announced its plan to release third quarter 2013 results on October 22, 2013. The conference call to discuss these results will be held at 8:30 a.m. ET the same day.
Shareholders and other interested persons may listen to this conference call via simultaneous Internet broadcast. For a link to the webcast, go to www.synovus.com/webcasts. You may download RealPlayer or Windows Media Player (free download available) prior to accessing the actual call or the replay. The replay will be archived for 12 months and will be available 30-45 minutes after the call.
Synovus is a financial services company with approximately $27 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus’ divisions provide commercial and retail banking, investment, and mortgage services to customers through 29 locally branded divisions, 280 offices, and 375 ATMs in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee. See Synovus Bank on the web at www.synovus.com, on twitter @synovusbank, and LinkedIn. Equal Housing Lender .