- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Announces Early Results for Tender Offer and Increase in Maximum Tender Amount
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Dividend for Series C Preferred Stock
- Synovus Announces Offer to Purchase up to $100 Million Aggregate Principal
- Synovus to Announce Fourth Quarter 2015 Results on January 19, 2016
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus' Common Stock
- Synovus Announces Pricing of $250 Million Subordinated Notes Offering
- Synovus Announces Subordinated Notes Offering
- Synovus Appoints Santosh Kokate as Chief Technology Officer and Amyn Tajani as Chief Digital Officer
- Synovus Family Asset Management Named One of Bloomberg Markets Magazine’s
- Synovus to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Banking and Financial Services Conference
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2015
- Synovus Announces 2015 Jack Parker Scholarships
- Synovus Announces Earnings for 2Q 2015
|Dunlevie Named To Atlanta Estate Planning Council Board of Directors
May 15, 2013, Columbus, GA – Synovus (NYSE: SNV), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company, recently announced that Katherine Dunlevie, Vice President, Senior Relationship Manager for Synovus Family Asset Management (FAM), was elected to serve on the Atlanta Estate Planning Council (AEPC) Board of Directors.
“Katherine’s election to this group is recognition of her reputation as an expert in the field of estate planning, and her commitment to providing exceptional service to our clients,” said Bart Singleton, Executive Vice President, Synovus Financial Management Services. “We are proud to have her representing our company on this prestigious board, and I am certain the board will benefit from her experience and leadership.”
Dunlevie began her career with Synovus in 2002 as a Management Associate, and later worked as a Banking Officer for Columbus Bank and Trust, a division of Synovus Bank. She is a graduate of the University of North Carolina. Dunlevie is also a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®), a Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®), and a Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA).
The AEPC is a member of the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC), an organization of professional estate planners and affiliated estate planning councils focused on establishing and monitoring the highest professional and educational standards. NAEPC fosters public awareness of the quality services rendered by professionals who meet these standards. NAEPC builds a team approach involving cross-professional disciplines to better serve the public’s need for estate planning.