- News Releases
- Synovus to Announce Second Quarter 2015 Results on July 21, 2015
- American Banker/Reputation Institute Names Synovus One of America's Most Reputable Banks
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Common Stock
- The Bank of Nashville Opens in Gulch Crossing
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
- Synovus Reports Earnings for the Second Quarter of 2014
|Synovus to Announce First Quarter 2013 Results on April 23, 2013
April 23, 2013
Columbus, GA, March 21, 2013 - Synovus (NYSE: “SNV”) today announced its plan to release first quarter 2013 results on April 23, 2013. The conference call to discuss these results will be held at 8:30 a.m. ET the same day.
Shareholders and other interested persons may listen to this conference call via simultaneous Internet broadcast. For a link to the webcast, go to www.synovus.com/webcasts. You may download RealPlayer or Windows Media Player (free download available) prior to accessing the actual call or the replay. The replay will be archived for 12 months and will be available 30-45 minutes after the call.
Synovus is a financial services company with approximately $27 billion in assets based in Columbus,Georgia. Synovus’ divisions provide commercial and retail banking, investment, and mortgage services to customers through 29 locally branded divisions, 280 offices, and more than 400 ATMS in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee. Equal Housing Lender