- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the First Quarter
- Brown Named CEO of Tallahassee State Bank
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend
- Kamensky Named to Operation HOPE Southeastern Board of Directors
- Synovus to Announce First Quarter 2015 Results on April 21, 2015
- Synovus Receives 19 Greenwich Excellence Awards
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Common Stock
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Ranked Among Nation’s Top Financial Institutions For Small Business Loans
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
- Synovus Reports Earnings for the Second Quarter of 2014
- Synovus Financial Corp. Announces One-for-Seven Reverse Stock Split
|Terence L. Lewis Named President and CEO of Trust One Bank
"Terence's 20 years of experience as a banker in the metro-Atlanta market and his extensive management and lending skills make him the ideal choice to lead our Memphis team," said Kessel D. Stelling, Synovus President, COO and Acting CEO. "As a Memphis native, Terence will be returning home to serve and support his community. Synovus is very fortunate to have someone with Terence’s banking expertise and heart for leadership to serve our customers and drive our growth in this very important market."
Lewis began his career with Synovus in 2006 and currently serves as Executive Vice President and Regional Community Executive for Bank of North Georgia, headquartered in Alpharetta. Lewis has had responsibility for growing the bank’s deposits and loans in this market and for overseeing the operations of 12 offices located east and south of Atlanta. Prior to joining Bank of North Georgia, Lewis served as Executive Vice President and the Gwinnett/DeKalb Division Executive for Main Street Bank and as the bank’s Fee Income Business Manager. He earned a degree in economics from Georgia State University and is a graduate of Louisiana State University’s School of Banking.
A graduate of Leadership Georgia, Lewis serves on the Council for Quality Growth and has served on the boards of the DeKalb Chamber of Commerce, DeKalb Boys and Girls Club and the American Red Cross, where he is active in the minority recruitment initiative.
Synovus Financial Corp. is a financial services company with more than $32 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus Financial Corp. provides commercial and retail banking, investment and mortgage services to customers in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee. See Synovus Financial Corp. on the web at www.synovus.com.