- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Changes to Board of Directors
- Synovus Announces REACH Awards
- Synovus Presents Annual Awards
- Synovus Receives 20 Customer Service Excellence Awards in Middle and Small Business Banking
- Kamensky Named Synovus Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- Synovus Reports Earnings for Fourth Quarter of 2013
- Dunlevie Named Managing Director of Synovus Family Asset Management
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend
|Synovus Announces House of Heroes Projects
October 19, 2010, Columbus, GA – Synovus (NYSE: SNV), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company today announces a six-day project to support the House of Heroes organization as it repairs and makes improvements to the homes of three veterans. This project is part of Synovus’ community outreach effort called REACH: Recognizing and Encouraging an Atmosphere of Community and of Hope.
Synovus team members will make repairs to three homes in the Chattahoochee Valley. The renovations include cleaning, painting, installing screen windows and doors, yard maintenance and improvement. Here is the work schedule for the upcoming projects:
Founded in January 2000, House of Heroes is a Columbus based, non-profit organization serving our nation’s military and public safety veterans (and their spouses) who are disabled, living on a fixed income, or facing other physical /financial challenges. Volunteers perform minor repairs and make improvements to the homes of veterans and their spouses – at no cost to the veteran – through the generosity of individuals, civic organizations and corporations.
Synovus Financial Corp. is a financial services company with more than $32 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus Financial Corp. provides commercial and retail banking, investment and mortgage services to customers in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee. See Synovus Financial Corp. on the web at www.synovus.com.