- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Common Stock
- Gowen Named Chief Information Security Officer
- Synovus Presents Chairman's Awards
- Synovus Presents Circle of Excellence Sales Awards
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Ranked Among Nation’s Top Financial Institutions For Small Business Loans
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
- Synovus Reports Earnings for the Second Quarter of 2014
- Synovus Financial Corp. Announces One-for-Seven Reverse Stock Split
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Series C Preferred Stock
|Synovus Announces House of Heroes Projects
October 19, 2010, Columbus, GA – Synovus (NYSE: SNV), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company today announces a six-day project to support the House of Heroes organization as it repairs and makes improvements to the homes of three veterans. This project is part of Synovus’ community outreach effort called REACH: Recognizing and Encouraging an Atmosphere of Community and of Hope.
Synovus team members will make repairs to three homes in the Chattahoochee Valley. The renovations include cleaning, painting, installing screen windows and doors, yard maintenance and improvement. Here is the work schedule for the upcoming projects:
Founded in January 2000, House of Heroes is a Columbus based, non-profit organization serving our nation’s military and public safety veterans (and their spouses) who are disabled, living on a fixed income, or facing other physical /financial challenges. Volunteers perform minor repairs and make improvements to the homes of veterans and their spouses – at no cost to the veteran – through the generosity of individuals, civic organizations and corporations.
Synovus Financial Corp. is a financial services company with more than $32 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus Financial Corp. provides commercial and retail banking, investment and mortgage services to customers in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee. See Synovus Financial Corp. on the web at www.synovus.com.