- News Releases
- Brown Named CEO of Tallahassee State Bank
- Kamensky Named to Operation HOPE Southeastern Board of Directors
- Synovus to Announce First Quarter 2015 Results on April 21, 2015
- Synovus Receives 19 Greenwich Excellence Awards
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Common Stock
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Ranked Among Nation’s Top Financial Institutions For Small Business Loans
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
- Synovus Reports Earnings for the Second Quarter of 2014
- Synovus Financial Corp. Announces One-for-Seven Reverse Stock Split
|Holloway Joins Synovus to Oversee Asset-Based Lending
November 23, 2010,
“John’s experience in implementing successful risk monitoring strategies and exceeding profitability goals makes him the right choice to guide this team,” said Curtis Perry, Chief Commercial Officer for Synovus. “John’s leadership of our asset based lending area will help position the product as an important part of our strategy to grow the commercial and industrial customer base for Synovus.”
Holloway previously served as the Director of Commercial Finance at UPS Capital Corporation. Prior to UPS, he served as Senior Vice-President/Portfolio Manager at Bank of America and as Senior Vice President/National Customer Credit Manager at NationsBank Commercial Corporation. He received his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics from the University of Georgia. Holloway is also a member of the Commercial Finance Association and an Executive Board Member of the Epilepsy Foundation of Georgia.
Synovus Financial Corp.is a financial services company with more than $31 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus Financial Corp. provides commercial and retail banking, investment and mortgage services to customers in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee. See Synovus Financial Corp. on the web at www.synovus.com.