- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Changes to Board of Directors
- Synovus Announces REACH Awards
- Synovus Presents Annual Awards
- Synovus Receives 20 Customer Service Excellence Awards in Middle and Small Business Banking
- Kamensky Named Synovus Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- Synovus Reports Earnings for Fourth Quarter of 2013
- Dunlevie Named Managing Director of Synovus Family Asset Management
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend
|Holloway Joins Synovus to Oversee Asset-Based Lending
November 23, 2010,
“John’s experience in implementing successful risk monitoring strategies and exceeding profitability goals makes him the right choice to guide this team,” said Curtis Perry, Chief Commercial Officer for Synovus. “John’s leadership of our asset based lending area will help position the product as an important part of our strategy to grow the commercial and industrial customer base for Synovus.”
Holloway previously served as the Director of Commercial Finance at UPS Capital Corporation. Prior to UPS, he served as Senior Vice-President/Portfolio Manager at Bank of America and as Senior Vice President/National Customer Credit Manager at NationsBank Commercial Corporation. He received his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics from the University of Georgia. Holloway is also a member of the Commercial Finance Association and an Executive Board Member of the Epilepsy Foundation of Georgia.
Synovus Financial Corp.is a financial services company with more than $31 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus Financial Corp. provides commercial and retail banking, investment and mortgage services to customers in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee. See Synovus Financial Corp. on the web at www.synovus.com.