- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the First Quarter
- Brown Named CEO of Tallahassee State Bank
- Kamensky Named to Operation HOPE Southeastern Board of Directors
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Ranked Among Nation’s Top Financial Institutions For Small Business Loans
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
- Synovus Reports Earnings for the Second Quarter of 2014
|Synovus to Announce Fourth Quarter 2012 Results on January 22, 2013
Columbus, GA, December 19, 2012 - Synovus (NYSE: “SNV”) today announced its plan to release fourth quarter 2012 results on January 22, 2013. The conference call to discuss these results will be held at 8:30 a.m. ET the same day.
Shareholders and other interested persons may listen to this conference call via simultaneous Internet broadcast. For a link to the webcast, go to www.synovus.com/webcasts. You may download RealPlayer or Windows Media Player (free download available) prior to accessing the actual call or the replay. The replay will be archived for 12 months and will be available 30-45 minutes after the call.
Synovus is a financial services company with $26 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus’ divisions provide commercial and retail banking, investment, and mortgage services to customers through 30 locally branded divisions, 293 offices, and more than 300 ATMS in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee. Equal Housing Lender