- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Dividend for Series C Preferred Stock
- Two Synovus Leaders Included in Georgia Trend’s 2015 “40 Under 40”
- Synovus Bank Joins Statewide Celebration of Early Learning
- Synovus to Announce Third Quarter 2015 Results on October 20, 2015
- Synovus Chief Strategy Officer Liz Dukes named one of American Banker’s 25 Women to Watch for 2015
- Synovus Announces 2015 Jack Parker Scholarships
- Synovus Announces Earnings for 2Q 2015
- American Banker/Reputation Institute Names Synovus One of America's Most Reputable Banks
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
|Synovus and CB&T Announce
House of Heroes Projects
November 5, 2010, Columbus, GA – Synovus (NYSE: SNV), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company, and Columbus Bank and Trust (CB&T) today announce a four-day project to support the House of Heroes organization as it repairs and makes improvements to the homes of veterans. This project is part of Synovus’ community outreach effort called REACH: Recognizing and Encouraging an Atmosphere of Community and of Hope.
Synovus and CB&T team members will make repairs to four homes in the Chattahoochee Valley. The renovations include cleaning, painting, installing screen windows and doors, yard maintenance and improvement. Here is the work schedule for the upcoming projects:
Synovus – November 8 and 9 – 417 Northstar Drive, Columbus, Georgia
725 Hardegree Drive, Columbus, Georgia
4837 Conner Drive, Columbus, Georgia
House of Heroes, founded in January 2000, is a Columbus-based, non-profit organization serving our nation’s military and public safety veterans (and their spouses) who are disabled, living on a fixed income, or facing other physical/financial challenges. Volunteers perform minor repairs and make improvements to the homes of veterans and their spouses – at no cost to the veteran – through the generosity of individuals, civic organizations and corporations.
Columbus Bank and Trust, a division of Synovus Bank, was founded in 1888 on a simple act of kindness, commitment to service and meeting individual needs. Today, CB&T has 17 branch offices and more than 70 ATMs in Columbus and Ft. Benning, Georgia. CB&T offers a diverse line of business and personal financial services including Business Banking, Investment Services and Mortgage Lending.
Synovus Financial Corp. is a financial services company with more than $31 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus Financial Corp.'s bank divisions provide commercial and retail banking, investment and mortgage services to customers in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee. See Synovus Financial Corp. on the web at www.synovus.com.