- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Changes to Board of Directors
- Synovus Announces REACH Awards
- Synovus Presents Annual Awards
- Synovus Receives 20 Customer Service Excellence Awards in Middle and Small Business Banking
- Kamensky Named Synovus Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- Synovus Reports Earnings for Fourth Quarter of 2013
- Dunlevie Named Managing Director of Synovus Family Asset Management
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend
|Brown Receives 2010 Alabama Trust Career Award
from the Alabama Bankers Association
|November 3, 2010, Columbus, GA – Synovus (NYSE: SNV), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company, today announce that Roger Brown, Senior Vice President and Regional Manager for Synovus Trust, has been honored by the Alabama Bankers Association with the 2010 Alabama Trust Career Award. Brown was recognized during the organization’s fall conference.
The award is presented to professionals in the Alabama trust industry who bring value to both clients and the business environment in a knowledgeable, professional manner.
“We are appreciative of the Alabama Bankers Association’s recognition of Roger in this significant way,” said Bart Singleton, Synovus Executive Vice President and President of Synovus Financial Management Services. “Roger has been a leader in this industry for almost four decades, serving not only as a knowledgeable, trusted resource for his many clients, but also for his contribution to the training and development of hundreds of other trust professionals.”
Brown has more than 38 years of experience in the trust industry, beginning his career with Synovus in 2009. Brown also played a major role in the development of the Alabama Trust School in 1973, which is now known as the Southern Trust School.
Synovus Financial Corp. is a financial services company with more than $31 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus Financial Corp. provides commercial and retail banking, investment and mortgage services to customers in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee. See Synovus Financial Corp. on the web at www.synovus.com.