- News Releases
- Synovus Announces 2015 Jack Parker Scholarships
- Synovus Announces Earnings for 2Q 2015
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus' Series C Preferred Stock
- American Banker/Reputation Institute Names Synovus One of America's Most Reputable Banks
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Common Stock
- The Bank of Nashville Opens in Gulch Crossing
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
|Roth Named Chief Information Officer of Synovus Bank
October 17, 2012, Columbus, GA – Synovus Bank, the Georgia-chartered, FDIC-insured bank, today announced the selection of Renee S. Roth as Chief Information Officer.
“Renee is a tremendous asset to the Synovus team,” said Al Gula, Chief Operations Officer of Synovus. “She has a proven track record of providing clear leadership, driving innovation, and keeping her team focused on delivering exceptional customer service.”
In her new role, Roth will be responsible for all technology for Synovus, including network systems, data center operations, e-channels, and application development and support.
She began her career with Synovus in 1994 as Product Manager overseeing ATM applications. Since that time, she has held various positions of increasing responsibility, most recently as Senior Group Executive of Operations. Prior to joining Synovus, she held positions as Assistant Director of Human Resources and Director of Check Operations for the Federal Reserve Bank.
Renee graduated Cum Laude from Columbus State University with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business and is also a graduate of the University of Wisconsin School for Bank Administration. She served on the Atlanta Junior Bankers Roundtable, is a past Board Member of the Crisis Center of Russell County, Alabama, and currently serves on the Communications Board for Diverse Power, Inc.