- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Dividend for Series C Preferred Stock
- Two Synovus Leaders Included in Georgia Trend’s 2015 “40 Under 40”
- Synovus Bank Joins Statewide Celebration of Early Learning
- Synovus to Announce Third Quarter 2015 Results on October 20, 2015
- Synovus Chief Strategy Officer Liz Dukes named one of American Banker’s 25 Women to Watch for 2015
- Synovus Announces 2015 Jack Parker Scholarships
- Synovus Announces Earnings for 2Q 2015
- American Banker/Reputation Institute Names Synovus One of America's Most Reputable Banks
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
|Synovus Senior Vice President Named to U.S. Banker list
|White among “25 Women to Watch”|
Columbus, GA, October 1, 2008 – Synovus (NYSE: SNV), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company, today announced that Lisa L. White, Senior Vice President and Senior Director of Innovative Solutions, was named to U.S. Banker Magazine’s list of “25 Women to Watch.” This recognition is in connection with the magazine’s annual ranking of the “25 Most Powerful Women in Banking.” White is ranked number 16 on this year’s list that appears in the October 2008 issue of the magazine.
White was selected by the magazine’s editorial staff for being instrumental in the revenue and earning growth of Synovus by being an early adopter of leading-edge technologies and making strategic investments to create shareholder value. Under White’s leadership, her team has positioned Synovus as an industry leader in banking channels which include Mobile Banking, Secure Vault Payments and the prepaid card product market.
Previous Synovus honorees include Lee Lee James, Vice Chairman and Chief People Officer and Leila Carr, Chief Retail Officer. James was named to the “25 Most Powerful Women in Banking” list in 2004. Carr was on the “25 Women to Watch” list in 2006 and the “25 Most Powerful Women in Banking” list in 2007.
The magazine ranking highlights the progressive thinking and professional achievements of 50 women whose performance and influence creates positive changes within their organizations, the industry and the communities in which they live and work. This year, 4,700 women were reviewed by the magazine’s staff and the selection criteria included everything from performance numbers posted in their respective roles to how they mentor others in the business environment. The full list of honorees selected for this recognition is available on the magazine’s website at www.25mpwib.com.
Synovus (NYSE: “SNV”) is a financial services holding company with more than $34 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus provides commercial and retail banking, as well as investment services, to customers through 34 banks, 440 ATMs, and other Synovus offices in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee. The company focuses on its unique decentralized customer delivery model, position in high-growth Southeast markets and commitment to being a great place to work to ensure the delivery of unparalleled customer experiences. See Synovus on the web at www.synovus.com.