- News Releases
- Synovus Appoints Santosh Kokate as Chief Technology Officer and Amyn Tajani as Chief Digital Officer
- Synovus Family Asset Management Named One of Bloomberg Markets Magazine’s
- Synovus to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Banking and Financial Services Conference
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2015
- Synovus Announces 2015 Jack Parker Scholarships
- Synovus Announces Earnings for 2Q 2015
- American Banker/Reputation Institute Names Synovus One of America's Most Reputable Banks
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
|Synovus Named to Georgia Trend’s List of “Georgia’s Top 100 Companies”
|Columbus, GA, August 11, 2008 – Synovus (NYSE: SNV), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company has once again been named to “Georgia’s Top 100 Companies” list by Georgia Trend magazine. Synovus ranks number 19 on the list in the magazine’s August 2008 issue.
“We are honored to be recognized by Georgia Trend along with so many other successful companies throughout the state,” said Synovus Chairman and CEO Richard Anthony. “Georgia has a wealth of solid, diverse organizations that continue to significantly contribute to its long-term financial stability.”
The annual performance list includes the leading public companies headquartered in the state and ranks them based on revenue as of December 31, 2007. The lists of the top 50 public and top 50 private companies are also available on the magazine’s website at www.georgiatrend.com.
Synovus (NYSE: “SNV”) is a financial services holding company with more than $34 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus provides commercial and retail banking, as well as investment services, to customers through 35 banks, 440 ATMs, and other Synovus offices in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee. The company focuses on its unique decentralized customer delivery model, position in high-growth Southeast markets and commitment to being a great place to work to ensure the delivery of unparalleled customer experiences. See Synovus on the web at www.synovus.com.