- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Changes to Board of Directors
- Synovus Announces REACH Awards
- Synovus Presents Annual Awards
- Synovus Receives 20 Customer Service Excellence Awards in Middle and Small Business Banking
- Kamensky Named Synovus Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- Synovus Reports Earnings for Fourth Quarter of 2013
- Dunlevie Named Managing Director of Synovus Family Asset Management
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend
|Synovus Named to Georgia Trend’s List of “Georgia’s Top 100 Companies”
|Columbus, GA, August 11, 2008 – Synovus (NYSE: SNV), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company has once again been named to “Georgia’s Top 100 Companies” list by Georgia Trend magazine. Synovus ranks number 19 on the list in the magazine’s August 2008 issue.
“We are honored to be recognized by Georgia Trend along with so many other successful companies throughout the state,” said Synovus Chairman and CEO Richard Anthony. “Georgia has a wealth of solid, diverse organizations that continue to significantly contribute to its long-term financial stability.”
The annual performance list includes the leading public companies headquartered in the state and ranks them based on revenue as of December 31, 2007. The lists of the top 50 public and top 50 private companies are also available on the magazine’s website at www.georgiatrend.com.
Synovus (NYSE: “SNV”) is a financial services holding company with more than $34 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus provides commercial and retail banking, as well as investment services, to customers through 35 banks, 440 ATMs, and other Synovus offices in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee. The company focuses on its unique decentralized customer delivery model, position in high-growth Southeast markets and commitment to being a great place to work to ensure the delivery of unparalleled customer experiences. See Synovus on the web at www.synovus.com.