- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus' Series C Preferred Stock
- Synovus to Announce Second Quarter 2015 Results on July 21, 2015
- American Banker/Reputation Institute Names Synovus One of America's Most Reputable Banks
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Common Stock
- The Bank of Nashville Opens in Gulch Crossing
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
- Synovus Reports Earnings for the Second Quarter of 2014
|Synovus Presents 2007 Chairman’s Awards
February 28, 2008, Columbus, GA – Synovus (NYSE:
The Chairman’s Award recipients are chosen from nominations submitted by team members throughout the Synovus family of companies.
D. Copeland – President and CEO of Citizens First Bank, Alison Dowe – Director of Corporate Communications for Synovus, Sherri Morgan – Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communications of Bank of North Georgia, Damon Olinto – President and COO of Synovus Bank of
· Dowe was honored for her “lead by example” management style and genuine concern for the career and personal success of each member of her team.
· Morgan was selected for her caring and enthusiastic leadership of Bank of North Georgia’s marketing team to deliver consistently high results.
· Olinto was honored for being one of the visionary leaders of Synovus’ first “de novo” bank, as well as his volunteer roles in his church and community.
· Singleton’s nomination highlighted his role in meeting the challenges of guiding the growth and profitability of Synovus’ securities line of business, and being a caring, positive influence on others.
Juanita Gilman, Senior Relationship Manager with Synovus Trust was presented the James D. Yancey Customer Covenant Award. Gilman’s nomination documented her dedication and focus on customer service that she considers a “calling” and her role as a mentor to others in her department. This award is named in honor of former Synovus Chairman Jimmy Yancey, who always put the needs of the customer first. Yancey led the effort to codify Synovus’ commitment to exceptional customer service through the company’s Customer Covenant.
Synovus (NYSE: “SNV”) is a financial services holding company with approximately $33 billion in assets based in