- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Dividend for Series C Preferred Stock
- Two Synovus Leaders Included in Georgia Trend’s 2015 “40 Under 40”
- Synovus Bank Joins Statewide Celebration of Early Learning
- Synovus to Announce Third Quarter 2015 Results on October 20, 2015
- Synovus Chief Strategy Officer Liz Dukes named one of American Banker’s 25 Women to Watch for 2015
- Synovus Announces 2015 Jack Parker Scholarships
- Synovus Announces Earnings for 2Q 2015
- American Banker/Reputation Institute Names Synovus One of America's Most Reputable Banks
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
|Synovus Receives Seven National Excellence Awards
February 2, 2009, Columbus, GA – Synovus (NYSE: SNV), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company, was recently honored with seven National Awards from the 2008 Greenwich Associates Excellence in Middle Market Banking Program.
“This honor is recognition for the passion our team has for taking care of our customers, and the importance of creating responsive relationships that benefit the customer and the communities we serve,” said Richard Anthony, Chairman and CEO of Synovus. “This award is especially significant in this current economic climate because customers are analyzing the effectiveness and quality of their banking relationships, and we are pleased to be considered one of the best in the country in customer satisfaction.”
Synovus was recognized for Overall Customer Satisfaction, Personal Banking, Relationship Manager Performance, Treasury Management and Product Capabilities, Accuracy of Operations and Customer Service. In addition to the seven national awards, Synovus was also honored with two regional awards for Overall Customer Satisfaction (banking relationships) and Treasury Management Satisfaction. More than 750 banks across the country were evaluated and eligible for recognition.
Greenwich Associates is a leading financial services firm that provides comprehensive consulting and research capabilities in institutional financial services. The firm’s awards designations and ratings are widely recognized and often serve as an indicator of a bank’s strengths and overall customer satisfaction. The company interviewed more than 17,000 business customers in markets across the U.S. with sales of $10 million - $500 million for the middle market awards. The results of this market research are used to determine the winners of the Excellence Awards.
Synovus (NYSE: “SNV”) is a financial services holding company with more than $35 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus provides commercial and retail banking, as well as investment services, to customers through 31 banks, 440 ATMs, and more than 330 Synovus offices in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee. The company focuses on its unique decentralized customer delivery model, position in high-growth Southeastern markets and commitment to being a great place to work to ensure the delivery of unparalleled customer experiences. See Synovus on the web at www.synovus.com.