- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the First Quarter
- Brown Named CEO of Tallahassee State Bank
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend
- Kamensky Named to Operation HOPE Southeastern Board of Directors
- Synovus Receives 19 Greenwich Excellence Awards
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Common Stock
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Ranked Among Nation’s Top Financial Institutions For Small Business Loans
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
- Synovus Reports Earnings for the Second Quarter of 2014
|Synovus Team Member Named To Worth List of
“The Top 250 Wealth Advisors”
|Columbus, GA, November 10, 2008 – Synovus (NYSE: SNV), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company, today announced that Chris Hohlstein, Director of Synovus Family Asset Management (FAM) has been selected as one of “The Top 250 Wealth Advisors” in the country by Worth magazine. The list appears in the October-November issue of the magazine. Synovus Family Asset Management provides family office services to over 50 family groups with assets over $4 billion.
“We are pleased to have Chris guiding our Family Asset Management team, and he is deserving of this national recognition for his commitment to understanding the financial objectives of our various clients and creating a consistent growth strategy of investments for our customers,” said Bart Singleton, Executive Vice President, Synovus, and President of Financial Management Services. “This type of expertise, leadership and customer service is especially important to our clients as we look together for new opportunities in the current economic climate.”
The magazine creates the annual list based on nominations from readers, banks, wealth management firms and industry associations. The publication’s editorial staff selects the top nominees based on their educational and professional credentials, customer service and portfolio management.
Synovus (NYSE: “SNV”) is a financial services holding company with more than $34 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus provides commercial and retail banking, as well as investment services, to customers through 32 banks, 440 ATMs, and other Synovus offices in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee. The company focuses on its unique decentralized customer delivery model, position in high-growth Southeast markets and commitment to being a great place to work to ensure the delivery of unparalleled customer experiences. See Synovus on the web at www.synovus.com.