- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Changes to Board of Directors
- Synovus Announces REACH Awards
- Synovus Presents Annual Awards
- Synovus Receives 20 Customer Service Excellence Awards in Middle and Small Business Banking
- Kamensky Named Synovus Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- Synovus Reports Earnings for Fourth Quarter of 2013
- Dunlevie Named Managing Director of Synovus Family Asset Management
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend
|Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend
|Columbus, GA, June 10, 2009– The Board of Directors of Synovus (NYSE - “SNV”), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company, today announced that it has declared a dividend of $0.01 per share on the company’s common stock. The dividend will be payable on July 1, 2009 to shareholders of record as of June 18, 2009.
Synovus is a financial services holding company with $35 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus provides commercial and retail banking, as well as investment services, to customers through 30 banks, 336 offices, and 440 ATMs in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee. The company focuses on its unique decentralized customer delivery model, position in high-growth Southeast markets and commitment to being a great place to work to ensure unparalleled customer experiences. See Synovus on the Web at www.synovus.com.