- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus' Series C Preferred Stock
- Synovus to Announce Second Quarter 2015 Results on July 21, 2015
- American Banker/Reputation Institute Names Synovus One of America's Most Reputable Banks
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Common Stock
- The Bank of Nashville Opens in Gulch Crossing
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
- Synovus Reports Earnings for the Second Quarter of 2014
|Synovus Joins Publix Presto! ATM Network
|April 6, 2009, Columbus, GA – Synovus (NYSE: SNV), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company, recently joined the Publix Presto! ATM Network. Synovus customers can now access more than 1,000 ATMs, free of charge, across the company’s five-state footprint, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee.
Presto! is owned by the Publix grocery store chain, which has a geographic footprint consistent with locations of Synovus banks. Synovus customers can now make surcharge-free transactions, including cash withdrawals, balance inquiries and transfers between accounts.
Synovus (NYSE: “SNV”) is a financial services holding company with $36 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus provides commercial and retail banking, as well as investment services, to customers through 30 banks, 440 ATMs, and more than 330 Synovus offices in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee. The company focuses on its unique decentralized customer delivery model, position in high-growth Southeastern markets and commitment to being a great place to work to ensure the delivery of unparalleled customer experiences. See Synovus on the web at www.synovus.com.