- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Announces Early Results for Tender Offer and Increase in Maximum Tender Amount
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Dividend for Series C Preferred Stock
- Synovus Announces Offer to Purchase up to $100 Million Aggregate Principal
- Synovus to Announce Fourth Quarter 2015 Results on January 19, 2016
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus' Common Stock
- Synovus Announces Pricing of $250 Million Subordinated Notes Offering
- Synovus Announces Subordinated Notes Offering
- Synovus Appoints Santosh Kokate as Chief Technology Officer and Amyn Tajani as Chief Digital Officer
- Synovus Family Asset Management Named One of Bloomberg Markets Magazine’s
- Synovus to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Banking and Financial Services Conference
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2015
- Synovus Announces 2015 Jack Parker Scholarships
- Synovus Announces Earnings for 2Q 2015
|Synovus Receives 13 National Customer Service Excellence Awards
|Also recognized with four regional awards|
February 4, 2011, Columbus, GA – Synovus (NYSE: SNV), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company, was recently honored with 13 National Awards from the 2010 Greenwich Associates Excellence in Middle Market and Small Business Banking program. Out of 750 banks from across the country that were evaluated and eligible for this recognition, only 34 earned National Excellence Awards in 2010.
“This honor recognizes the consistent level of excellent service our team members are able to provide customers, especially middle market and small businesses, through our local relationship-based, responsive delivery model,” said Kessel D. Stelling, President and CEO of Synovus. “We are pleased to again be recognized as one of the best in the country at exceeding the expectations of our customers with great service and financial products and services that meet their needs.”
In the Middle Market Banking segment, Synovus was recognized nationally in seven categories: Overall Satisfaction, Relationship Manager Performance, Website Performance, Treasury Management, Accuracy of Operations, Customer Service and Product Capabilities. In addition to the seven national awards, Synovus was also honored with two Middle Market South Regional awards for Overall Customer Satisfaction and Treasury Management.
In the Small Business Banking category, Synovus received six national awards: Overall Satisfaction, Personal Banking, Relationship Management Performance, Financial Stability, Branch Satisfaction and Treasury Management. In the South Regional segment, Synovus was recognized for Overall Customer Satisfaction and Treasury Management.
Greenwich Associates is a leading financial services firm that provides comprehensive consulting and research capabilities in institutional financial services. The firm’s award designations and ratings are widely recognized and often serve as an indicator of a bank’s strengths and overall customer satisfaction. The company interviewed more than 10,000 middle market customers across the U.S. with sales of $10-$500 million, and conducted more than 14,000 interviews with small business customers with sales of $1-10 million to determine the winners of the Excellence Awards.
Synovus is a financial services company with more than $30 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus' bank divisions provide commercial and retail banking, investment and mortgage services to customers in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee. See Synovus on the web at www.synovus.com.
Synovus Bank is a Georgia-chartered, FDIC-insured bank. Synovus Bank provides commercial and retail banking, as well as investment services through our affiliated companies, to customers through 30 locally branded divisions, 308 offices, and 439 ATMs in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee. Synovus Bank focuses on its unique customer service delivery model, position in attractive Southeast markets and commitment to being a great place to work to deliver unparalleled customer experiences. See Synovus Bank on the Web at www.synovus.com.