- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Changes to Board of Directors
- Synovus Announces REACH Awards
- Synovus Presents Annual Awards
- Synovus Receives 20 Customer Service Excellence Awards in Middle and Small Business Banking
- Kamensky Named Synovus Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- Synovus Reports Earnings for Fourth Quarter of 2013
- Dunlevie Named Managing Director of Synovus Family Asset Management
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend
|Synovus Expands Treasury Management Group
Columbus, GA, May 19, 2011 – Synovus (NYSE - “SNV”), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company, today announced the expansion of its Treasury Group to deliver treasury services to targeted commercial customer groups. This enhancement of service delivery is designed to drive revenue growth with small, middle and large commercial banking customers. Synovus’ treasury services include Online Banking, Remote Express Deposit, Workplace Solutions and Merchant Services.
Synovus has named four of its current treasury management experts to this group: Catherine S. Cantey, David Ascher, Randall K. Lunsford and Kevin Gibson, who collectively have more than 80 years of experience in treasury services and commercial banking. Cantey joined Synovus’ NBSC in
Kenneth Richey, who serves as Group Executive of Synovus’ Treasury Management Services, will direct this team of specialized bankers as they provide a wide range of products and services to meet the expectations of Synovus’ current and future commercial customers.
“This is another example of our commitment to focus on the growth of commercial banking,” said Curtis Perry, Synovus’ Chief Commercial Officer. “We are continuing our strategy of realigning and positioning the best commercial bankers in the business, and providing them the resources to work with our existing customers while winning new customers across our footprint. This team will also oversee the important task of developing new products and services our business customers need.”
Synovus is a financial services company with $30 billion in assets based in