- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus' Series C Preferred Stock
- Synovus to Announce Second Quarter 2015 Results on July 21, 2015
- American Banker/Reputation Institute Names Synovus One of America's Most Reputable Banks
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Common Stock
- The Bank of Nashville Opens in Gulch Crossing
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
- Synovus Reports Earnings for the Second Quarter of 2014
|Koski Named Chief Information Security Officer
April 3, 2012, Columbus, GA – Synovus Financial Corp. (NYSE - “SNV”), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company, today announced the selection of Susan Koski as Chief Information Security Officer.
She will provide expertise, long-range planning, and oversight around the company’s enterprise-wide Information Security, Privacy Standards, and Business Continuity Planning.
“Susan’s proven track record of building teams that successfully balance risk and innovation in the data security area, and her strong analytical and decision-making skills make her the right leader for our information security strategy,” said Al Gula, Chief Operations Officer for Synovus. “With Susan’s guidance, we will continue to look for opportunities to strengthen our processes and standards designed to protect the confidential data of our customers and our company.”
Koski most recently served as the Managing Director for Global IT Risk, Information Security and Vendor Assessments at BNY Mellon in Pittsburgh. Her previous experience also includes roles as Manager of Global Network and Perimeter Defense at BNY Mellon and Software and Validation Testing Engineer at Westinghouse Electric Company.
She is a graduate of Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, earning a Master’s Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance. She also holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Pittsburgh.
Synovus is a financial services company with $27 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus provides commercial and retail banking, investment, and mortgage services to customers in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee. See Synovus on the web at www.synovus.com.