- News Releases
- Synovus Reports Earnings for First Quarter of 2014
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Series C Preferred Stock
- Synovus to Announce First Quarter 2014 Results
- Kamensky Named Synovus Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- Synovus Reports Earnings for Fourth Quarter of 2013
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend
|Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend
|Columbus, GA, May 30, 2012 – Synovus Financial Corp.(NYSE - “SNV”), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $0.01 per share on the company’s common stock. The dividend will be payable on July 2, 2012 to shareholders of record as of June 14, 2012.
Synovus is a financial services company with $27 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus’ bank divisions provide commercial and retail banking, investment and mortgage services to customers in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee.