- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Changes to Board of Directors
- Synovus Announces REACH Awards
- Synovus Presents Annual Awards
- Synovus Receives 20 Customer Service Excellence Awards in Middle and Small Business Banking
- Kamensky Named Synovus Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- Synovus Reports Earnings for Fourth Quarter of 2013
- Dunlevie Named Managing Director of Synovus Family Asset Management
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend
|Synovus to Present at the Raymond James Bank Conference
Columbus, GA, August 6, 2012 (NYSE: SNV) – Synovus Chairman and CEO, Kessel D. Stelling, will present at the Raymond James Bank Conference on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at 2:10 p.m. CT at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago, IL.
Shareholders and other interested persons may listen to this presentation via simultaneous Internet broadcast by going to www.synovus.com/webcasts. You may download RealPlayer or Windows Media Player (free download available) prior to accessing the presentation. The webcast will be archived for 60 days.
Synovus is a financial services company with $27 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus’ bank divisions provide commercial and retail banking, investment and mortgage services to customers in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee.