- News Releases
- Synovus Annouces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus' Common Stock
- Synovus Announces 2015 Jack Parker Scholarships
- Synovus Announces Earnings for 2Q 2015
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus' Series C Preferred Stock
- American Banker/Reputation Institute Names Synovus One of America's Most Reputable Banks
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
|Synovus to Present at the Raymond James Bank Conference
Columbus, GA, August 6, 2012 (NYSE: SNV) – Synovus Chairman and CEO, Kessel D. Stelling, will present at the Raymond James Bank Conference on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at 2:10 p.m. CT at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago, IL.
Shareholders and other interested persons may listen to this presentation via simultaneous Internet broadcast by going to www.synovus.com/webcasts. You may download RealPlayer or Windows Media Player (free download available) prior to accessing the presentation. The webcast will be archived for 60 days.
Synovus is a financial services company with $27 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus’ bank divisions provide commercial and retail banking, investment and mortgage services to customers in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee.