- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the First Quarter
- Brown Named CEO of Tallahassee State Bank
- Kamensky Named to Operation HOPE Southeastern Board of Directors
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Ranked Among Nation’s Top Financial Institutions For Small Business Loans
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
- Synovus Reports Earnings for the Second Quarter of 2014
|Commercial Bank Names Turner as President and CEO
September 13, 2011,
“We are fortunate to have someone with Ty’s experience accept the position of President and CEO of our bank. His 23 years in banking, his reputation as a strong leader, and commitment to exceptional customer service delivery gives us tremendous confidence in his ability to succeed in this new role,” said Joe Beverly, Chairman of the Local Board of Directors for Commercial Bank.
Turner began his career with Synovus with its SB&T Bank division as a teller. He previously served as Senior Lending Officer and Commercial Lending Officer, and was selected as Vice President of SB&T in 2000. He was named Market President for SB&T in
About Commercial Bank
Commercial Bank, a division of Synovus Bank, offers diverse lines of business and personal financial services including Business Banking, Investment Services and Mortgage Lending. Since 1916, Commercial Bank has focused on relationship banking and remains dedicated to the communities it serves. For more information, visit www.bankcb.com.
About Synovus Bank
Synovus Bank is a Georgia-chartered, FDIC-insured bank. Synovus Bank provides commercial and retail banking, as well as investment services through our affiliated companies, to customers through 30 locally branded divisions, 308 offices, and 439 ATMs in