- News Releases
- Synovus Appoints Santosh Kokate as Chief Technology Officer and Amyn Tajani as Chief Digital Officer
- Synovus Family Asset Management Named One of Bloomberg Markets Magazine’s
- Synovus to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Banking and Financial Services Conference
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2015
- Synovus Announces 2015 Jack Parker Scholarships
- Synovus Announces Earnings for 2Q 2015
- American Banker/Reputation Institute Names Synovus One of America's Most Reputable Banks
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
|Synovus Family Asset Management Named To Bloomberg List of “Top 50 Family Offices”
|August 23, 2012, Columbus, GA – Synovus (NYSE: SNV), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company, today announced that Synovus Family Asset Management (FAM) has been selected by Bloomberg Markets Magazine as one of “The Top 50 Family Offices.” The list will appear in the September issue of the magazine.
“This is great recognition of the expertise of our Family Asset Management team and their commitment to helping families achieve their multigenerational financial objectives,” said Bart Singleton, Executive Vice President and President of Synovus Financial Management Services Division. “To be named one of the top 50 Family Offices is confirmation that our business model is very highly regarded in our region and beyond.”
“We are excited to be included in this list of the best family offices in the world,” added Chris Hohlstein, Managing Director of FAM. “Our commitment to client service and client retention is the foundation upon which we have been growing and will continue to grow our business. This honor is shared by our entire team in partnership with our long-term clients.”
The list was compiled through research by the Bloomberg Rankings team, and via a survey of more than 1,000 firms worldwide, using a database obtained from the Portland, Oregon-based Family Offices Group. Bloomberg ranked the top 50 by assets under advisement, which includes wealth directly managed by family offices and funds outsourced to money-management firms.
Synovus is a financial services company with $27 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus’ divisions provide commercial and retail banking, investment, and mortgage services to customers through 30 locally branded divisions, 293 offices, and 417 ATMS in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee.