- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Dividend for Series C Preferred Stock
- Two Synovus Leaders Included in Georgia Trend’s 2015 “40 Under 40”
- Synovus to Announce Third Quarter 2015 Results on October 20, 2015
- Synovus Chief Strategy Officer Liz Dukes named one of American Banker’s 25 Women to Watch for 2015
- Synovus Announces 2015 Jack Parker Scholarships
- Synovus Announces Earnings for 2Q 2015
- American Banker/Reputation Institute Names Synovus One of America's Most Reputable Banks
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
|Synovus Completes Spin-off of TSYS
Synovus has adjusted its dividend so that Synovus’ shareholders who retain their TSYS shares will initially receive, in the aggregate, the same dividend per share that existed before the spin-off. As a result, Synovus has lowered its annual dividend per share from $0.82 to $0.68. Initially, TSYS’ annual dividend per share is expected to remain at $0.28, which translates to an aggregate $0.82 dividend per share to Synovus shareholders who retain their TSYS shares. Decisions regarding future dividends will be made independently by the Synovus Board of Directors and the TSYS Board of Directors for their respective companies.
For additional information, registered shareholders of Synovus should contact Synovus’ transfer agent, BNY Mellon Shareowner Services at 1-800-503-8903. Holders of Synovus common stock who hold their shares through a broker, bank or other nominee will have their brokerage account credited with the TSYS common stock. For additional information, those holders should contact their broker or bank directly.
Synovus (NYSE: “SNV”) is a financial services holding company with approximately $32 billion in assets based in