- News Releases
- Synovus Reports Earnings for First Quarter of 2014
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Series C Preferred Stock
- Synovus to Announce First Quarter 2014 Results
- Kamensky Named Synovus Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- Synovus Reports Earnings for Fourth Quarter of 2013
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend
|Synovus Completes Spin-off of TSYS
Synovus has adjusted its dividend so that Synovus’ shareholders who retain their TSYS shares will initially receive, in the aggregate, the same dividend per share that existed before the spin-off. As a result, Synovus has lowered its annual dividend per share from $0.82 to $0.68. Initially, TSYS’ annual dividend per share is expected to remain at $0.28, which translates to an aggregate $0.82 dividend per share to Synovus shareholders who retain their TSYS shares. Decisions regarding future dividends will be made independently by the Synovus Board of Directors and the TSYS Board of Directors for their respective companies.
For additional information, registered shareholders of Synovus should contact Synovus’ transfer agent, BNY Mellon Shareowner Services at 1-800-503-8903. Holders of Synovus common stock who hold their shares through a broker, bank or other nominee will have their brokerage account credited with the TSYS common stock. For additional information, those holders should contact their broker or bank directly.
Synovus (NYSE: “SNV”) is a financial services holding company with approximately $32 billion in assets based in