- News Releases
- Synovus Receives 19 Greenwich Excellence Awards
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Common Stock
- Gowen Named Chief Information Security Officer
- Synovus Presents Chairman's Awards
- Synovus Presents Circle of Excellence Sales Awards
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Ranked Among Nation’s Top Financial Institutions For Small Business Loans
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
- Synovus Reports Earnings for the Second Quarter of 2014
- Synovus Financial Corp. Announces One-for-Seven Reverse Stock Split
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Series C Preferred Stock
|Synovus Securities Receives 2009 Award of Excellence from
Bank Insurance & Securities Association
|March 12, 2010, Columbus, GA – Synovus (NYSE: SNV) affiliate Synovus Securities, Inc. was recognized for its bank brokerage programs at the Bank Insurance & Securities Association (BISA) Annual Convention Awards ceremony in Hollywood, Florida. Synovus Securities won the 2009 Award of Excellence for Large Institution Program of the Year for its well balanced business mix of brokerage and managed accounts, and for providing clients with customer-focused investment management solutions.
"We are honored by this award, because it represents solid evidence of the high quality of our programs and honors our staff, financial consultants, sales assistants, and leaders who are dedicated to providing the best service and products for our customers, said Bart Singleton, Synovus Executive Vice President and President of Synovus Financial Management Services
The BISA Board of Directors considered approximately 100 large financial institutions to determine the winner of the Excellence Award, based on the quality and success of the programs. Awards are presented for securities, insurance or a combined program that demonstrates consistent and effective implementation of a set of best practices within the industry. The mission of BISA is to support member firms and financial professionals within depository institutions by building a community and providing forums to enhance their professionalism, knowledge and productivity to help them best serve their clients with a broad array of financial solutions.
Synovus (NYSE; “SNV”) is a financial services holding company with approximately $33 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus provides commercial and retail banking, as well as investment services, to customers through 30 banks, 327 offices, and 461 ATMs in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee. The company focuses on its unique customer service delivery model, position in attractive Southeast markets and commitment to being a great place to work to ensure unparalleled customer experiences. See Synovus on the Web at www.synovus.com.