- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Dividend for Series C Preferred Stock
- Two Synovus Leaders Included in Georgia Trend’s 2015 “40 Under 40”
- Synovus Bank Joins Statewide Celebration of Early Learning
- Synovus to Announce Third Quarter 2015 Results on October 20, 2015
- Synovus Chief Strategy Officer Liz Dukes named one of American Banker’s 25 Women to Watch for 2015
- Synovus Announces 2015 Jack Parker Scholarships
- Synovus Announces Earnings for 2Q 2015
- American Banker/Reputation Institute Names Synovus One of America's Most Reputable Banks
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
|Synovus Receives Seven National Excellence Awards
February 8, 2010, Columbus, GA – Synovus (NYSE: SNV), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company, was recently honored with seven National Awards from the 2009 Greenwich Associates Excellence in Middle Market Banking Program. This is the second year in a row Synovus has earned this level of recognition from Greenwich Associates.
“This honor recognizes the consistent level of excellent customer service provided by our team members and the importance we place on relationship banking,” said Richard Anthony, Chairman, CEO and President of Synovus. “To receive this award in the current economic climate makes it especially significant as customers are carefully examining their banking relationships, and we are pleased to again be recognized as one of the best in the country in providing the products and services to meet the expectations of our customers.”
Synovus was recognized for Overall Satisfaction, Relationship Manager Performance, Credit Policy, Financial Stability, Treasury Management, Product Capabilities and Customer Service. In addition to the seven national awards, Synovus was also honored with two regional awards for Overall Customer Satisfaction (banking relationships) and Treasury Management. More than 750 banks across the country were evaluated and eligible for this recognition.
Greenwich Associates is a leading financial services firm that provides comprehensive consulting and research capabilities in institutional financial services. The firm’s awards designations and ratings are widely recognized and often serve as an indicator of a bank’s strengths and overall customer satisfaction. The company interviewed more than 17,000 business customers in markets across the U.S. with sales of $10 million - $500 million for the middle market awards. The results of this market research are used to determine the winners of the Excellence Awards.
About SynovusSynovus is a financial services holding company with approximately $33 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus provides commercial and retail banking, as well as investment services, to customers through 30 banks, 330 offices, and 467 ATMs in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee. The company focuses on its unique customer service delivery model, position in attractive Southeast markets and commitment to being a great place to work to ensure unparalleled customer experiences. See Synovus on the Web at www.synovus.com.