- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus' Series C Preferred Stock
- Synovus to Announce Second Quarter 2015 Results on July 21, 2015
- American Banker/Reputation Institute Names Synovus One of America's Most Reputable Banks
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Common Stock
- The Bank of Nashville Opens in Gulch Crossing
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
- Synovus Reports Earnings for the Second Quarter of 2014
|Synovus Announces Exchange Ratio for its Exchange Offer
The tender period for the Exchange Offer is comprised of two parts, an early tender period that expired at 5:00 P.M. (New York City time) on
The Exchange Offer will expire at 11:59 P.M. (New York City time) on
J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. is acting as the Company’s sole financial advisor in connection with the Exchange Offer. J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. has not been retained to, and will not, solicit acceptances of the Exchange Offer or make any recommendations to holders with respect thereto. The complete terms and conditions of the Exchange Offer are set forth in the Offer Documents that have been sent to holders of the Notes. Holders of the Notes are urged to read carefully the Offer Documents relating to the Notes they hold. Copies of the Offer Documents may be obtained upon request by contacting the information agent for the Exchange Offer, Global Bondholder Services Corporation, 65 Broadway, Suite 723, New York, New York 10006, Attn: Corporate Actions (866) 540-1500. Neither Global Bondholder Services Corporation nor any other person has been retained by the Company to solicit acceptances, convey offers or make any recommendations to note holders with respect to the Exchange Offer.
Synovus is a financial services holding company with approximately $35 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus provides commercial and retail banking, as well as investment services, to customers through 30 banks, 328 offices, and 463 ATMs in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee. The company focuses on its unique decentralized customer delivery model, position in high-growth Southeast markets and commitment to being a great place to work to ensure unparalleled customer experiences. See Synovus on the Web at www.synovus.com.