- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Series C Preferred Stock
- Synovus to Announce First Quarter 2014 Results
- Synovus Announces Changes to Board of Directors
- Synovus Announces REACH Awards
- Kamensky Named Synovus Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- Synovus Reports Earnings for Fourth Quarter of 2013
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend
|Synovus Again Named to Atlanta Tribune's List of "Best Places for Minorities to Work"
September 12, 2007, Columbus, GA – Synovus (NYSE: SNV), the Columbus, Georgia-based diversified financial services company has been selected as one of the “2007 Best Places for Minorities to Work” by Atlanta Tribune Magazine. Synovus is featured in the magazine’s September issue.
“We are committed to hiring, training and developing the top talent in the financial services industry and investing in the growth and success of a diverse workforce,” said Richard Anthony, Synovus Chairman and CEO. “We recognize the value of different perspectives in understanding and meeting the individual needs of customers throughout our Southeastern markets.”
Synovus (NYSE: “SNV”) is a diversified financial services holding company with more than $33 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus provides integrated financial services including banking, financial management, insurance, mortgage and leasing services through 37 banks and other Synovus offices in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee; and electronic payment processing through an 81-percent stake in TSYS (NYSE: “TSS”), one of the world’s largest companies for outsourced payment services. Synovus has been named one of “The 100 Best Companies to Work For” in