- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the First Quarter
- Brown Named CEO of Tallahassee State Bank
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend
- Kamensky Named to Operation HOPE Southeastern Board of Directors
- Synovus Receives 19 Greenwich Excellence Awards
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Common Stock
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Ranked Among Nation’s Top Financial Institutions For Small Business Loans
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
- Synovus Reports Earnings for the Second Quarter of 2014
|Synovus Advances on “2008 InformationWeek 500” List
|September 16, 2008, Columbus, GA – Synovus (NYSE: SNV), the Columbus, Georgia-based diversified financial services company, has again been named to the “InformationWeek 500” list by InformationWeek magazine. Synovus appears as number 96 in the 2008 list, improving on last year’s ranking of 125.
“This is a great honor for our information technology professionals who work to develop innovative customer solutions that improve efficiency, boost productivity, drive revenue and establish a competitive advantage for our company,” said Jeffery Kennedy, Senior Director of Technology of Synovus.
Synovus was honored for creating business opportunities with technology innovations including the launch of a Mobile Banking platform and Remote Express Deposit, which enables Synovus customers to electronically capture and deposit checks remotely without visiting the bank.
The InformationWeek 500 tracks the business-technology strategies, investments, and administrative practices of some of America’s best known companies. The list of the top 500 companies is also available on the magazine’s website at www.informationweek.com.
Synovus (NYSE: “SNV”) is a financial services holding company with more than $34 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus provides commercial and retail banking, as well as investment services, to customers through 34 banks, 440 ATMs, and other Synovus offices in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee. The company focuses on its unique decentralized customer delivery model, position in high-growth Southeast markets and commitment to being a great place to work to ensure the delivery of unparalleled customer experiences. See Synovus on the web at www.synovus.com.