- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Changes to Board of Directors
- Synovus Announces REACH Awards
- Synovus Presents Annual Awards
- Synovus Receives 20 Customer Service Excellence Awards in Middle and Small Business Banking
- Kamensky Named Synovus Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- Synovus Reports Earnings for Fourth Quarter of 2013
- Dunlevie Named Managing Director of Synovus Family Asset Management
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend
|Synovus and TSYS Advance on Georgia Trend’s List of “Georgia’s Top 50 Companies”
August 16, 2007,Columbus, GA,– Synovus (NYSE: SNV), the Columbus, Georgia-based diversified financial services company, and its payments subsidiary, TSYS, both improved their rankings on “Georgia’s Top 50 Public Companies” list by Georgia Trend magazine. Synovus appears on the list at number 16 and TSYS at number 28 in the magazine’s August 2007 issue.
The annual performance list includes the leading public companies headquartered in the state and ranks them based on revenue as of December 31, 2006. The lists of the top 50 public and top 50 private companies are also available on the magazine’s website at www.georgiatrend.com.
Synovus (NYSE: “SNV”) is a diversified financial services holding company with more than $33 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus provides integrated financial services including banking, financial management, insurance, mortgage and leasing services through 39 banks and other Synovus offices in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee; and electronic payment processing through an 81-percent stake in TSYS (NYSE: “TSS”), one of the world’s largest companies for outsourced payment services. Synovus has been named one of “The 100 Best Companies to Work For” in