- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Dividend for Series C Preferred Stock
- Two Synovus Leaders Included in Georgia Trend’s 2015 “40 Under 40”
- Synovus to Announce Third Quarter 2015 Results on October 20, 2015
- Synovus Chief Strategy Officer Liz Dukes named one of American Banker’s 25 Women to Watch for 2015
- Synovus Announces 2015 Jack Parker Scholarships
- Synovus Announces Earnings for 2Q 2015
- American Banker/Reputation Institute Names Synovus One of America's Most Reputable Banks
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
|Synovus Named One of The Banker’s “Top 1000 World Banks 2007”
| August 14, 2007, Columbus, GA – Synovus (NYSE: SNV), the Columbus, Georgia-based diversified financial services company, today announced it has been listed among the top 250 world banks on The Banker magazine’s list of the “Top 1000 World Banks 2007.” Synovus achieved an international ranking of 179 and a ranking of 37 in the
The ranking is a comprehensive listing of the world’s leading commercial banks, based on a number of performance indicators, such as profit growth and return on assets. The ranking is also broken down by country and region. This year’s list of “The Top 1000 World Banks 2007” and related stories appear in the July issue of The Banker and on the magazine’s website at www.TheBanker.com.
“This honor recognizes an outstanding job by our team to constantly meet the challenges of the industry by maximizing the business opportunities presented to us and aggressively pursuing growth areas in every market and every line of business,” said Richard Anthony, Chairman and CEO of Synovus.