- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Dividend for Series C Preferred Stock
- Two Synovus Leaders Included in Georgia Trend’s 2015 “40 Under 40”
- Synovus to Announce Third Quarter 2015 Results on October 20, 2015
- Synovus Chief Strategy Officer Liz Dukes named one of American Banker’s 25 Women to Watch for 2015
- Synovus Announces 2015 Jack Parker Scholarships
- Synovus Announces Earnings for 2Q 2015
- American Banker/Reputation Institute Names Synovus One of America's Most Reputable Banks
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
|Simmons Named President and CEO of SB&T
July 16, 2014, COLUMBUS, GA – Synovus Bank, a Georgia-chartered, FDIC insured bank, today announced Pam Simmons has been named President and CEO of SB&T in Albany, Georgia, a division of Synovus Bank. She succeeds Mark Lane, who will transition to full-time Regional CEO.
“Pam is a proven leader and experienced banker, and we are pleased she has accepted this expanded role,” said D Copeland, Chief Banking Officer. “She is the right choice to lead the talented SB&T team as they continue to deliver exceptional service and products to our customers in this market. We also appreciate Mark’s years of dedicated leadership in the Albany community and look forward to all he will accomplish as a full-time Regional CEO.”
Simmons has more than 30 years in banking, including the past 14 years with SB&T. She managed the bank division’s Northwest branch, and has served as senior lender over commercial lending for the past eight years. Simmons is a member of the Executive Board and Board of Directors of Darton State College, and was Past President for Habitat for Humanity, a member of Leadership Albany, and also previously served as an Ambassador and Board Member of the Albany Area Chamber of Commerce.
SB&T is a division of Synovus Bank, meeting the financial needs of customers in Dougherty, Lee and Sumter Counties. Together with affiliates of Synovus Bank, SB&T offers diverse lines of business and personal financial services including Business Banking, Investment Services, and Mortgage Lending. For more information, visit www.sbandtbank.com. Equal Housing Lender.
Synovus Bank is a Georgia-chartered, FDIC-insured bank. Synovus Bank, together with its affiliates, provides commercial and retail banking, investment, and mortgage services to customers through 28 locally-branded divisions, 274 branches, and 358 ATMs in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee. See Synovus Bank on the web at www.synovus.com, and follow us on twitter @synovus. Equal Housing Lender.