- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus' Series C Preferred Stock
- Synovus to Announce Second Quarter 2015 Results on July 21, 2015
- American Banker/Reputation Institute Names Synovus One of America's Most Reputable Banks
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Common Stock
- The Bank of Nashville Opens in Gulch Crossing
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
- Synovus Reports Earnings for the Second Quarter of 2014
|Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend
May 20, 2014, COLUMBUS, GA – Synovus Financial Corp. (NYSE – “SNV”), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $0.07 per share on the company’s common stock. The dividend will be payable on July 1, 2014 to shareholders of record as of June 19, 2014.
The increase in the dividend to $0.07 per share from the $0.01 per share dividend paid by Synovus in prior periods is the result of the one-for-seven reverse stock split implemented on May 16, 2014.
Synovus is a financial services company based in Columbus, Georgia with approximately $26 billion in assets. Synovus provides commercial and retail banking, investment, and mortgage services to customers through 28 locally branded divisions, 274 branches, and 358 ATMs in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee. See Synovus on the web at synovus.com.