- News Releases
- Synovus Appoints Santosh Kokate as Chief Technology Officer and Amyn Tajani as Chief Digital Officer
- Synovus Family Asset Management Named One of Bloomberg Markets Magazine’s
- Synovus to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Banking and Financial Services Conference
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2015
- Synovus Announces 2015 Jack Parker Scholarships
- Synovus Announces Earnings for 2Q 2015
- American Banker/Reputation Institute Names Synovus One of America's Most Reputable Banks
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
|Synovus Announces REACH Awards - Synovus’ community outreach program
February 6, 2014, COLUMBUS, GA – Synovus (NYSE: SNV), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company, recently announced the recipients of its REACH Awards. REACH, which is Synovus’ community outreach program, stands for Recognizing and Encouraging an Atmosphere of Community and of Hope. The REACH Awards honor the volunteer efforts of individuals and teams who participate in hands-on efforts that make a significant difference in the communities where they live and work.
The Synovus REACH Volunteer Teams of the year are First Commercial Bank of Huntsville and the Synovus Northwest Georgia Division team made up of Citizens First Bank (Rome), Georgia Bank and Trust (Calhoun and Carterville), and Cohutta Banking Company (Chatsworth).
During 2013, Synovus team members across the Southeast participated in more than 1,800 projects and contributed more than 16,000 hours of volunteer time.
Synovus is a financial services company based in Columbus, Georgia with approximately $26 billion in assets. Synovus’ divisions provide commercial and retail banking, investment, and mortgage services to customers through 28 locally branded divisions, 261 offices, and 363 ATMs in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee. See Synovus on the web at www.synovus.com, on twitter @synovusbank, and LinkedIn. Equal Housing Lender .