- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus' Series C Preferred Stock
- Synovus to Announce Second Quarter 2015 Results on July 21, 2015
- American Banker/Reputation Institute Names Synovus One of America's Most Reputable Banks
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Common Stock
- The Bank of Nashville Opens in Gulch Crossing
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2014
- Synovus Reports Earnings for the Second Quarter of 2014
|Synovus to Present at the 2013 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Banking and Financial Services Conference
Columbus, GA, November 6, 2013 (NYSE: SNV) – Synovus Chairman and CEO, Kessel D. Stelling, will present at the 2013 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Banking and Financial Services Conference in New York on November 13, 2013 at 8:50 a.m. ET. Shareholders and other interested persons may listen to this presentation via simultaneous Internet broadcast by going to www.synovus.com/webcasts. You may download RealPlayer or Windows Media Player (free download available) prior to accessing the presentation. The webcast will be archived for 90 days.
Synovus Financial Corp. is a financial services company with approximately $26 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus Financial Corp. provides commercial and retail banking, investment and mortgage services to customers in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee.